Heat Pump Repair
Heat Pump Failing You this Season? Call Aire Serv® Today!
Call the Heat Pump Experts of Vancouver!
You deserve to be comfortable in your Vancouver home, no matter the season. If you’re noticing that your heat pump system isn’t working as well as it used to, it might be time for a repair. Even the most reliable systems break down from time to time. When that happens, that’s where our team comes in. We are experts in all types of heat pump systems, ensuring that whatever the problem is with your system, we can repair it.
Common Heat Pump Problems We Repair:
If you’re experiencing problems with your heat pump, you’re not alone. There are a number of common heat pump issues we deal with regularly:
- Refrigerant leaks
- Ice blockage on the outdoor coil
- Issues with the reversing valve
- Electrical failure & shortages within components
- The fan runs, but the compressor isn’t working
- Water is pooling around the air conditioner
Request an Appointment
We are here for you! Call us at 360-524-3952 to schedule an appointment in Camas, Salmon Creek, Ridgefield, Mill Plain, or the surrounding areas today or fill out the form below.
We will get back to you within 24 hours.
We recommend addressing potential problems with your heat pump system sooner rather than later. The first signs of a problem with your heat pump may include unusual noises, inadequate heating or cooling, or an issue with the system not turning on correctly. When that happens, you can be rest assured that we’ll be there! Give us a call at 360-524-3952 to get your heat pump back in working order. We want you to be well-informed about your heat pump system and our repair services. Our professionals in Vancouver are also available to help with questions about your system.
Heat Pump Troubleshooting
- Heat pump not cooling or heating properly – We recommend checking your thermostat settings first, since this could indicate a wiring issue. It is also a good idea to check the outdoor unit for debris clogs, as well as checking the refrigerant level. In the case that the reversing valve is faulty, contact us for a professional repair.
- Heat pump is making strange noises – Don’t let odd noises coming from your heat pump system go unchecked; this could indicate an internal issue. Loud humming could indicate loose hardware. Grinding or squealing could indicate a problem with the compressor. We recommend turning off your heat pump system and calling us immediately for a repair.