Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality Experts
Poor indoor air quality in your Vancouver home can have a negative effect on your health. It can be hard to know if the air you’re breathing in is clean or not. The professional technicians at Aire Serv® can help you breathe easier in Camas, Ridgefield, Mill Plain, Salmon Creek, and the surrounding areas.
Trees Clean Air. So Do We.
Air quality depends on a number of factors. Temperature, humidity, ventilation, and chemical or biological contaminants inside a building all play a role. Pollutants can build up in your home. This might result in unpleasant odors, or in more serious health issues such as:
- Worsening of allergies
- Burning nose
- Sore eyes
- Respiratory issues
- Flu-like symptoms
- Heart Disease
- Other serious, long-term conditions
- Death, when carbon monoxide and other pollutants are highly concentrated
Request an Appointment
We are here for you! Call us at 360-524-3952 to schedule an appointment in Vancouver today or fill out the form below.
We will get back to you within 24 hours.
You Can Control Several Contributing Factors of Poor Indoor Air Quality
Several issues can lead to poor air quality in your Vancouver home:
- Indoor pets
- Dust mites
- Inadequate whole-house ventilation
- Improperly vented combustion appliances and fireplace, which generate carbon monoxide
- Mold and mildew resulting from moisture damage and high humidity
- VOCs from chemical cleaning products and pesticides
- Building materials containing asbestos, formaldehyde, and lead
- High temperature and humidity can also increase the levels of some pollutants